Monday, September 11, 2017

Lethal Free Speech

Could Charlottesville have been a set up? Why would anyone in our government want to convey protesting as lethal?

My dad explained the First Amendment to me like this when I was a kid:
"I may disagree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." 
He'd been a major in the army; we could hear munitions at Ford Ord from our house. Free speech was so precious that my own dad was willing to get blown up so that Nazis could insult my Jewish mom!

Say WHAT?

It makes more sense now that I personally have been censored by Twitter and Facebook and probably Google. I'm a keyboard warrior who logged about a thousand hours trying to be represented in our government by Bernie Sanders; while I think of our votes as the foundation of all our rights, being silenced by pro-Hillary Clinton forces reminded me that free speech is the lifeblood of democracy.

Nazis must be protected by the First Amendment because fake Nazis are used to end free speech.



[The Charlottesville Lie: Trump did not call white supremacists "Fine people"]






I suspect that anti-democratic power-mongers use every means to control our opinions on the street as well as online. Will you stand on a corner with a sign (as I did for Bernie) if you think a car will ram you?





[Antifa PROFESSOR Admits to Chasing Charlottesville Driver With Rifle before Crash]

In Charlottesville on August 12, a State of Emergency was declared at Emancipation Park at 11:42 AM. In clearing the park, police pushed right-wing protesters into left-wing counterprotesters. Then they were ordered to stand down.
Did CIA mouthpiece WaPo throw local cops under the bus?













Around 1 PM, protesters gathered near Water Street and 1st. Why was the street not barricaded to traffic? A local says, "They closed all the normal streets but opened this one on the protest day. [4th Street, called The Alley] is almost always closed during festivals."

The street is narrow with a steep four-degree grade down which came a Dodge.

James Fields Jr. in the Dodge had reached the only through street in the area; according to one witness, 20-year-old Fields was warned that it was obstructed with pedestrians but the reported schizophrenic was determined. 

My question is this: can someone in government have set up a lethal situation on purpose? 

Did it matter to them how casualties accrued? 
"Coralled" in a narrow steep street


An eyewitness reports that six buses brought in people with Black Lives Matter shirts, and Confederate flags, and KKK emblems... all on the same bus. That "fascist/antifa" crowd reportedly burst into random violent acts as soon as they disembarked from their mass transport. The witness (interviewed by Charles Patrick) said that one woman seemed to hit Fields' car intentionally then throw herself onto the ground.

[Some crisis actors are already amputees]

But there was an even stranger thing: "When we were trying to leave, it wasn't just the people from the bus that were keeping us trapped. The police were lined up and would not let us get to safety. They would not let us out of the crowd. It was like being coralled.... We were black and white; we were not in riot gear, and we had no weapons in our hands; we had kids with us, we had old people.... I turned to an officer right behind me and said, 'Please, sir, let us out! We've got babies with us.' And they just stared right though us." 

That witness cried as she recounted, "I've seen a lot of bad things in my life. I've never seen people just have no regard for anybody's life. Nobody's life. It didn't matter whether you were young, old, black, white, tall, thin.... It's not all police, it's just those police who were there that day."

I think racism is now a tool for the unelected shadow government to obliterate free speech.


Call me a racist ex-Bernie Bro. I defend your right to disagree with me, like my dad said: 
to the death.



The author VC Bestor is Director of the
non-profit
FangedWilds.org.


"Find the meat of the matter"

V.C Bestor on Twitter



2020 Update:


In Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), the Supreme Court established that speech advocating illegal conduct is protected under the First Amendment unless the speech is likely to incite “imminent lawless action.”


No comments:

Post a Comment