Sunday, October 8, 2017

Spooks at Halloween

One of the most bizarre coincidences in my life happened as I pulled my car into my carport. Facing my friend's place next door, I suddenly had the strange thought, "Ciel should really do something about the evil spirits at her house!" I don't recall if I said anything to her (it did seem like a rather rude accusation). But it turned out that Ciel had hired a couple to perform a Tibetan "cleansing ritual" for her house. They were finishing just as I drove up!

So, yeah... I think evil is real.

Satanic cult murders are known to spike around Luciferian "holy days" like Halloween. To get deeper into the spirit of this holiday, try writing a book (as I am) about how the CIA and deep-state criminals use cult rituals, human torture and sacrifice to control their henchmen.

In other words, if anything happens to me, think "Blair Witch Project."
Blair Witch Project

CIA was interested in the effect that occult religious practices have on the mind, according to the book Trance-Formation of America. "Of particular interest to the CIA were the heightened levels of suggestibility that certain occult rituals produced in the minds of the practitioners. Cannibalism and blood rituals were ranked highest in the order of importance to their research." 

I'm not superstitious but believe that every day gives us the option to serve either evil or good in this world. One of the satanic elite's favorite tricks is to look like somebody's next-door neighbor and pretend to do good. We may see the truth with our hearts.

I choose to treat humanity, not trick them.



The author VC Bestor is
Director of the non-profit FangedWilds.org
a project encouraging women to engage constructively with apex predators.

"Find the meat of the matter"
V.C Bestor on Twitter


1 comment:

  1. I think this is among the most important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things,
    The website style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D.
    Good job, cheers 먹튀검증

    ReplyDelete